Thursday, February 11, 2010

Skinnamarinky Dinky Dink..........Skinnamarinky Doo......

I LOVE YOU! Addi Grace somehow loves this song. I can remember singing to her when she was going through her "colic" months - Maybe she remembers?? Anyway, everytime I sing her this song, she smiles so big! I usually sing it to her in the car, so I got her on video - Even if she's upset and I sing it to her, it makes her happy!

And yes, I do know that I am a terrible singer. I am not like those crazy people on American Idol who think they are good but are really terrible. However, I swear that sometimes when the radio is up really loud and I'm really concentrating, I sound kinda good ;)

1 comment:

  1. I used to sing that silly song to Cilla when we would be up in the middle of the night, too. The things we do to survive! Amazing how horrible it seems at the time and they somehow turn into sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed