Friday, May 14, 2010

Some Me Time...







OK, so even if I did have to travel for work to Little Rock on a weekday and come back to Fayetteville after the game, it was still some "Me Time" - I left with 2 good friend at 1:00pm from Fayetteville to Little Rock, AR to work our baseball game at the Little Rock Travelers Ballpark. It was a beautiful place and the place was SOLD OUT! I really only had to work till the 2nd inning, so it was the first time in 2 years, that I watched a baseball game with no kids! No worrying about if they were hungry, needed a diaper change, were getting into something.....Ahhhh. It was bliss. First of all, I love baseball. It's so relaxing to sit there and watch and just relax...... And we won!!! Thanks to my wonderful husband for "holding the fort down" while Mommy went on a "work trip" - I Love my Job!



2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched much baseball with you since you had the kids. We moved early in the season after Maddux was born. But, I can imagine that it stresses you out! Yay for mommy time! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmons is getting a former diamond Hog as new bldg principal next year...David Watkins. Don't know him at all, just that he's currently an AP at Southside. I can get behind the diamond Hogs...good thing he wasn't, like, a football player or something...
    :0)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed