Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Razorback Football Game!!

We had such a great Labor Day Weekend - Our friends, the Graham's from Conway came up and stayed the whole weekend. We had such a great time with them and don't get to see them as often anymore now that we all have kids. Maddux played with their little girl Catie - He basically did whatever she did! It was pretty cute :) Here are some pics. I can't believe we finally got a decent family pic!!
The Moore Family and Graham Family - Woooo Pig Sooooie!
This one cracks me up! Addi Grace found a nerf football inside and she wouldn't let it go! And of course, Maddux was "too cool" for this pic - I have no idea where he learned to make this face!!
My Addi Grace! Love that I get to put bows in her hair!
Maddux being Silly with Campbell - aka "Sassy Hog"
Maddus climbing the mokey bars at the park

Sweet Catie - I'm surprised that Maddux isn't in this picture - he was stuck like glue to her all weekend.....


1 comment:

  1. GREAT family pic!!
    Maybe we can get together at one of the home games. Have a good weekend.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed