Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Moore The Merrier

It's been almost 6 whole months since I last posted. Yikes. Time Flies...... Since I last wrote, we have moved twice, celebrated all of four of our birthdays, and had a little surprise ;) 

Back in May, we moved into a rental house while we were building. It was literally right behind our new lot. So ww literally watched our house go up every day! It was such a neat experience and I am so thankful for that opportunity. One can only imagine the time it saved us to be able to walk out our back yard to check on the house..... Luckily, Max and I pretty much agreed on everything building and design wise, so there wasn't much conflict there. I'll be posting pics as time goes on the decorating process.....It's still a work in progress, but I'm so pleased with how far we've come :)  - And there is a reason for that.............

Back in August, we had a little surprise! We are pregnant with #3!! OMG! I never thought I would say that :)  We had really come to terms that we were finished expanding our family, but God had other plans for us. When I broke the news to Max, he replied "Well, I'm really glad we are building that 4th bedroom!" -- So, with the news, we knew that we needed to get "things" done around the house as quickly as possible once we moved in.

Then comes September 23rd ... Move in Day!!! Woo Hoo!!Here is a pic of the house the day we moved in.

All, I can say is I LOVE THIS HOUSE and I NEVER WANT TO MOVE AGAIN! More pics of rooms to come..... Here is a pic of us from Halloween. Me, Max, Iron Man and the Strawberry :)

2 comments:

  1. Three things...
    1. I am still in disbelief that you guys are having a third child;)
    2. I want to come over and see the house! I know it is beautiful!!!
    3. How cute is the Moore family on Halloween?!?! Next year there will be another little addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new house and the new baby! Exciting time!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed