Sunday, June 13, 2010

Phoenix Fun at the Zoo

We saw a REAL RAZORBACK!!Maddux in the "Fisher Price Kids Barn"We rode "Abu" the camel...That's our friend Connor!And the Carousel! I think this was his favorite part of the whole zoo - Whew - 5 hours of Zoo fun in the AZ heat, and all he really wanted was to ride the carousel! I had a great time spending the day with him. Bless his heart. We came back to the hotel and he crashed for the night....
This was at the Game on Saturday - We ended up spending most of the game in the outfield grass - I told him to smile and say "cheese" = This is what he did!

2 comments:

  1. We were wondering if you guys went. J watched Saturday's game (and I slept through it), and I watched last night's game (while he slept through it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a real razorback...cool! Looks like everyone had a good time. Check out my new album of past pics on FB...you're in there! :0)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed