Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Long Awaited Post!!

I have been known to be a procrastinator, and I'm working on changing that...... I have been terrible about updating my blog this summer! It's been a relaxing one to say the least, but I am ready for the hustle and bustle to begin! So.... Here we go with some pics from this Summer!!!

Fun With The Tennant's At Their Pool!!!
Addi Grace on the 4th of July!! Still not walking...yet....
Little Miss Sassy Pants - Would Stand up on her own, but not taking a step!
Went on Vacation to Kansas City with the Harris Family!
We decided we would walk!! At Maddux's Birthday Party in HOT HOT July.... Note to self - No more outdoor parties in July!
Maddux and Reid at the Nickelodeon Suite at the Naturals Game - Fun Fun!!
Did I mention that Little Miss Sassy Pants developed an Attitude???? Oh My! She rules the roost at our house!
Maddux having Fun With Daddy!!!


I'm going to stay on top of the blog this Fall! So much to look forward to!
Arkansas Football
Maddux is playing Soccer this Fall
I have TONS of crafts that I am working on and WILL FINISH!

1 comment:

  1. It is about dern time you post! I have been missing your posts and you in real life! Let's hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed