Sunday, August 29, 2010

Skydiving............

Max finally got his 39th birthday present today from his dad......Even though it was 3 months late, the wait was worth it! Max's Dad (aka Pawpaw) took him on a skydiving adventure. Pawpaw has been a few times before, so I felt a little more comfortable about the whole situation. It wasn't like I was eager for him to do this. But after seeing the pictures and the video, it makes me want to do it! The view is AMAZING and the cameras they used are in HD - Way Cool. I'm so proud of Max and glad he got to do this with his Dad......

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! I can't believe he did that! That is awesome but I don't think I could do that!! Have a great weekend. Hope to see you soon.
    Reid said to tell Maddux, Hi

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed