Sunday, December 13, 2009

Addi Grace and Maddux Playing together

Well, Addi Grace sat up for first time by herself yesterday and Maddux has been the best big brother ever! I can't tell you how great he has been this whole weekend. Just the best! I love you Stinky Face (aka maddux!) We had a great weekend at home. Just Max, the kids and I .

And Happy Birthday to my Father In Law, Don, My Neice Erika, and my other Father In Law, Clay! Hope you all had wonderful Birthdays!!!!!!

Here is a video of the kids:

video

1 comment:

  1. VERY Sweet! I can't believe she is the same little girly who cried all the time...even though she was totally sweet then, too! It's amazing, isn't it? Hey, I know we haven't really done much planning for the holiday like we said we would, but would you all be able to make it the Saturday afternoon or evening after Christmas? Ness will be here, I think...

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed