Friday, December 18, 2009

That's Our Boy!!


Last night at Maddux's school, they had their Christmas Program. Max and I couldn't be prouder of little Maddux! He did so good! Our camcorder ran out of memory (I'm LIVID!) so we only captured the last song they sang. Maddux is the first one in the red plaid shirt - (If you can't tell who he is by his curly hair!) - Is he not the best little bell ringer you have ever seen?? haha! His Best Friend, Reid, is the one who walks up to the microphone afterwards! It was hilarious!!! Maddux, we love you and are so proud of your first performance!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh so cute! love the family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I always get so excited about the boys' performances...one this afternoon at church...but sometimes it seems that the immediate family are the only ones to get excited. Glad to know I'm not alone in my pride!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed