Thursday, December 10, 2009

Night Night !!

What a crazy week! I have been so busy and haven't had much time to blog - It's been a cold week too, and we have been enjoying our fireplace! Maddux helps bring in the wood and start the fires with Daddy. Addi Grace has just been the best baby ever! She's getting her shots tomorrow, so I hope this continues. As for Max and I, we decided today that we are adding on to the house! Yay! I'm so excited! The Contractor starts in 2 weeks - Yikes! So much to do...... Basically, we are adding on 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kids playroom. We are very fortunate and blessed to have this opportunity - We have lots of decisions to make in the coming weeks regarding designs, etc. I will be posting on this adventure as well!


Here are my 2 beauties tonight before bedtime! All clean and warm! Notice Maddux's hair cut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed