Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Arkansas Razorback Baseball Fan Day At The Mall !

We had a great weekend - We survived yet again another snow! Our baseball season gets started in a couple of weeks and every year we have a "Meet the Razorbacks" Day at the mall. Maddux had a great time as long as "Ribby" the mascot wasn't around! He finally found a chair by a couple of players and started "signing autographs" - It was hilarious! Addi Grace was her usual smiling self - She wasn't afraid of Ribby like her Big Brother!!!

Renovation Update - I really don't think it's ever going to quit snowing - Seriously - I never thought I would say that about living in Arkansas - They have some of the concrete poured, but are waiting for 1 more clear day (tomorrow????) to finish up and then it will be ready to frame! I now know why the contractor added 5 weeks to the finish date before he started. You never know how the winter weather will affect things!

1 comment:

  1. I miss ya'll and the Razorbacks! How cute are your kids?!?! I know that everyone was there to get Maddux's autograph!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed