Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Age Ketchup! Super Cool!


This is just a cool thing. I've always hated getting ketchup packets at fast food places because:

1. It usually squirts EVERYWHERE

2. There is not that much ketchup in the packet anyway

3. It's too hard to open

4. I don't want to ask for 40 ketchup packets.


Well, today, Heinz released news that they are re-vamping the ketchup packet!! It has a nice easy tab to tear open, or you have the option to "dip" because the packet also serves as a small cup. So cool!!



BTW - We are still waiting for the weather to "clear up" to pour the concrete slab on our addition. Yes, we've been waiting for a week now, and I think we will have to wait a few more days. I'm sick of rain and snow!!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute...a lot better than mine!!! I am so glad I have your blog address now!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!! Talk to ya soon. Hope to see ya soon at daycare.
    Lindsay
    lindzdianne@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool condiment! Sorry about the concrete...I'm tired of cold, rain, snow, and wind...ick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this MIGHT be the coolest thing I have seen all year!!!! THANK YOU for sharing. So exciting!! Its the simple things like that, that just make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about this! Sounds way more efficient!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed