Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Flashback from the 80's

This morning as I was getting Addi Grace dressed for the day, I had a flashback - Her outfit totally reminded me of how I dressed in the 80's!! I saved all of my bows and T-shirt ties (remember those?!) and decided to pull those out this morning. Low and behold, I found one that matched her outfit! Crazy! It has the "slick" brand puff paint on top. So Groovy! I also found some of my old jelly bracelets, but I didn't want to get too carried away!
After we dropped Addi Grace off at her "school", I decided to take Maddux to our local bakery. Rick's Bakery! Rick's is just the best - They've done our Wedding Cake, Birthday cakes, baby shower cakes, pies, cookies, muffins, bagels, cupcakes, brownies. You name it, they have it! - They are just Fabulous! Of course, Maddux wanted Donut Holes - He took them and sat down at the table and told me, "Sit Momma" - He loves hanging out there. After we finished our breakfast, I let Maddux pick out cookies to take to his class. He was so proud of them when he got to school. The kids were excited too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed