Friday, November 6, 2009

Cute Baby Girl Clothes

I have had a lot of fun shopping for Addi Grace lately - I think the new line for baby girls at Gap Kids is ADORABLE! Have you seen all their cute stuff for winter?? If there is anyone in our family who reads this and wants gift ideas for Addi Grace - get 6-12 months ANYTHING in Gap Kids! Hahaha! I got Addi Grace this little denim jumper last week (Thanks Aunt Mandy!)

I also frequently shop online at http://www.etsy.com/ - It's like an ebay for handmade things only they are new. I found this cute little crochet bear hat for Addi Grace for $8 - Maddux tries to put it on himself, but finally has agreed that it is "sissy's hat" -- Anyway, I love etsy and plan on buying lots of Christmas presents there this year.

Tomorrow will be a first in our family............Maddux is going to his first Hogs Football game! Yay!! Can't wait to post pics tomorrow night...Til then, GO HOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed