Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week of Halloween Fun....

I have been terrible with posting this week- It was just such a crazy week - I have a little cold, so I have been trying to get extra rest.....Anyway, Here is what we were up to this week!

Maddux made some "Spooky" and "Boo" Cookies for his class with Mommy in the kitchen - I turned around for a second, and he snatched one off the cooling rack --- He was very proud of his cookies :)



Poor Pirate Pumpkin.....He never stood a chance with a 2 year old around :)

My little "Monkey" was such a good trick or treater!!!! He had so much fun!



My little "ladybug"
Addi Grace didn't like her "ladybug" costume that much - Maybe because it was too small?? Note to self - Never buy baby halloween costume 2 months before halloween unless you are for sure it will fit!!! Ha! She is growing so fast....

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, they are seriously SO precious! LOVE love love the family pic!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed