Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun with the Fam

We are going to Oklahoma later this week to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, so we had Max's family over Sunday afternoon to celebrate with them. We had such a good time. Whenever you get Max's 2 sisters together with him, it's always fun ;) Here are some pics of our fun day!

Maddux outside with the men playing baseball - He is so going to be left handed!!
Sweet Addi Grace!

My beautiful neices Erika and Lauren - Aren't they just gorgeous?????
Max's mom Cathy, his sister's Mandy and Wendy, me and Addi Grace.
Max and I loaded up all of the kids and took them to see the Christmas lights on the Square in Fayetteville - Maddux loved it! Can't wait to take him back to ride the ponies.....

1 comment:

  1. I remember spending Thanksgiving with Max's family back in 98- wow, just realized how long ago that was-- so, it's crazy to see the nieces all grown up! No Razorback light pic? You need to post one, so I can actually feel like I'm there. Looks like it was loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed