Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 Second Memories for Toddlers

OK - We carved the BIG Pumpkin and Maddux was interested for about 5 seconds! I know, I know, that's normal right? We tried everything to get him to watch, but all he wanted to do was run around the yard and chase Sosa the cat. I mean, that's alot more fun right???? Well, here are a couple of pictures of "Pumpkin Carving" which looks like he enjoyed it for 30 minutes. Let me assure you (and Sosa can confirm) that Maddux was only entertained for 5 seconds!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is what we have to look forward to! Everyone always says they can't wait for their kids to walk...but I kind of like a non-mobile child. Still enjoying what little peace we have left! I know life is about to get even more crazy!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed