Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Milestones and House Shoes

This is what my darling little girl learned how to do today and I am so proud! She brought her toy to her mouth and was chewing on it! She's been teething for about a month now and has been chewing (and drooling) on my fingers. I don't remember Maddux using his hands like this (or teething) at 4 1/2 months. What I do remember is reading every book and website about what "milestone" babies were supposed to reach at what month. Well, I guess this just goes to show that every baby is different and most Momma's quit reading those books and websites once the second baby comes along!

Maddux got his first pair of "House Shoes" today - He LOVES them... He scooted around the house in them saying "choo choo" -- He only scooted because they are a little big ;) I refuse to call them his Thomas the Tank Engine Shoes, so I think I will re name them his Jimmy Choo Choos... What do you think? Hahahahah


2 comments:

  1. I like the Jimmy Choo Choo's!! I don't read all the books! I know I am an exception, but it all wear's me out worrying about it my kid is "normal"!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed