Friday, October 9, 2009

Great Find For The Kids

I am so excited! I found a great old school desk today for only $15 !! I don't know how old it is, but it's in perfect condition. I plan on re-painting it and I have an idea of what I want to do to it, but you'll have to wait till I finish it before the reveal. Based on the current cool weather, I will have to wait till it warms up a bit (and free time which is rare) - Hopefully I will get to it soon. I thought it would be a great place for Maddux to sit and eat his snacks or maybe color a picture. He currently uses our coffee table for both and I'm tired of constantly wiping that thing down! Here is a picture of what it looks like now.

We had a great night with the kids - I spent a lot of time in Addi Grace's room cleaning out drawers, and sorting through clothes that she has outgrown. I can't believe how many clothes I put away. That girl is growing like a weed! She is wearing mostly 6 months and even some of those things are starting to get "snug" -- Anyway, here is a pic of Addi Grace in her room and one of Maddux tonight before bedtime. He was sooooo tired, hence the binky and hand in his hair. He's always had a thing for playing with hair when he gets tired. I can remember before he was walking that he ALWAYS had ahold of my hair. He still will play with mine sometimes if we are cuddling. I just love it.
Can't wait for tomorrow's Hog game vs. Auburn. We are the underdog, so I'm hoping that we can pull it off. We are tailgating with some friends after the game tomorrow, so I hope to get lots of pictures of our friends and post them tomorrow.
GO HOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed