Monday, October 5, 2009

Krazy Coupon Lady

Today was a KRAZY day. I am just now sitting down to a quiet house and it's almost 10pm. At about 9pm, the batteries in the swing went out, and Addi Grace loves to fall asleep in that thing. Sooooo, I made a late night trip to Walgreens to pick up battteries. I have gotten into a good routine of clipping coupons and I remembered I had one for a buy 1 get 1 free for batteries at Walgreens. I've always made attempts at clipping the coupons, but it seems like they get stuffed in a drawer and the next time I look at them, they are expired. Well, one of my favorite new websites is: http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ She does all the work for you! It's amazing how much money you can save if you follow her directions. It takes a while to start learning her lingo, but once you get the hang of it, it's kind of fun! Everytime I go to the store I use coupons now. I LOVE telling Max how much I save!! Sorry no pics tonight - I didn't have time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed