Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quick and Easy Recipes


I'm sure my family will laugh when they read this. I can hear yall now - "You mean Kelly cooks?" Well, I try. Max enjoys it when I do, and to be honest, I do too. Here are some of my current things I make:


Mexican Chicken Casserole

INGREDIENTS:3-4 chicken breasts, boiled and cut into bite size pieces,1 can cream of mushroom soup,1 can cream of chicken soup,1 can rotel,1-2 cups cheddar cheese,Package of corn tortillas (small)Tear the tortillas into small pieces and line the bottom of a pan. Mix together the soups, rotel and chicken and pour on top. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Seriously - it's that easy! I got this recipe from Kelly at http://kellyskornerrecipes.blogspot.com/ - Max told me to put this in the rotation! It's really yummy....
Bon Bons
(WARNING - THESE ARE EVIL!!!!!! HA!)
Ingredients: 1 package of Peanut Butter Oreos, 1 bar of Philly Cream Cheese, and Chocolate Almond Bark. Crush the oreos and mix in with the bar of cream cheese. Melt your almond bark (I melt it slowly in the microwave to make sure it doesn't burn) - Form small round balls with your cookie mixture and cover them completely in the chocolate. Lay out to harden on wax paper. I got this recipe from my friend Melissa Butler. I swear these things will be the hit of the party (if you don't eat them all beforehand! ha!)
I promise to have pics of the kids tomorrow night - I helped out with Razorback Diamond Doll Interviews all night and got home after the kids were in bed. Max had a PERFECT night with the kids. They were so good for him and Maddux actually fell asleep by himself tonight!! Yay! He also got a haircut today, so be prepared for some shorter hair in pics(not too short though - We love his curls too much)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...the famous Bon Bons!!! I still make them and think of all you ladies every time I eat them! I have introduced them to Waco and they are a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, thank you so much for writing about RO*TEL. We love this recipe and think you should enter it into our recipe contest for a chance to win $2,000. For more info visit http://www.rotelacrossamerica.com

    - The RO*TEL Across America Team

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed