Monday, October 26, 2009

Rainy Monday

This is what our kids were up to this evening......

Addi Grace had oatmeal for the first time and LOVED IT!!

Maddux was lounging on the couch looking at this Toy Magazine - He cracks me up!! He points at everything and says, "I want this Momma" -- Sooooo funny!!! Does he look like a big boy or what???? Speaking of big boy, we cut holes in his "binkies" yesterday. But that's a whole 'nother post.......

Addi Grace also kicked back in the chair and watched Dragon Tales with Maddux.... See how she is clinging on to this burp cloth??? Evidently, I did the same thing when I was younger. I called it my "ca" - Short for cloth...... Like mother like daughter?????

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the oatmeal...just in time for cool weather! Braden and Garrett do the same thing w/the toy catalogues that come to the house...it is very funny!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed